Ingkarni Wardli Atrium - Booking Form
Located on the ground floor of the Ingkarni Wardli building, the covered plaza 'atrium' is a unique and effective venue for events, exhibitions and displays.
University of Adelaide staff and student associations may request to book the atrium for such purposes. All requests must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the proposed date of the event using the online booking form. Booking approval is at the discretion of the Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences (ECMS) and subject to booking conditions.
Booking requests from external organisations may be considered and are subject to a hiring fee. Please contact ECMS Marketing and Outreach to discuss your requirements.
Please note: This booking form applies to the atrium only. Student areas in the Ingkarni Wardli ground floor foyer cannot be booked for events. When organising your event, please keep in mind that the atrium is used as a main thoroughfare to Ingkarni Wardli and the building's ground floor lifts. It you have any concerns, please discuss your requirements with ECMS Marketing and Outreach.
When booking the atrium, you are responsible for organising:
- a signed risk assessment, to be submitted at least two weeks prior to the commencement of your event. Further information can be found in the booking form
- event set up and pack down, including any equipment used (excluding atrium furniture)*
- clean up after the event and returning the atrium to its original state
- security, including out of hours access to the atrium and/or Ingkarni Wardli building, if required
- audio visual equipment
- licencing (i.e. liquor licence).
*The atrium contains 33 tables and 82 chairs for current student use, which can be used for your event. ECMS Marketing and Outreach can organise the removal and replacement of atrium furniture for events, if requested in your booking.
By submitting the Ingkarni Wardli Atrium Booking Form, you understand and accept your responsibilities as outlined above.