As a student of the University of Adelaide, a wide range of information, resources and support services are available to you to ensure you get the most out of your studies.
- Support Services
- Are you an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student? The Faculty of ECMS along with Wirltu Yarlu offer support.
- Ask Adelaide - Providing a range of student services online and on campus.
- Careers Service - For practical advice about resumes and interviews, as well as upcoming careers event.
- Counselling Service - An excellent contact for stress management. The study-related workshops are useful for all students.
- Disability Service - This service can help you manage ways in which to accommodate your disability or condition at uni, allowing you to focus on your studies.
- International Student Centre - A support service for international students.
- Library Resources for ECMS - A useful resource for ECMS students, linking you to information sources that are most relevant to your specific study and research interests.
- Maths Learning Centre (MLC) - Helping all University of Adelaide students learn and use the maths they need at university.
- Student Representatives - For a list of the student representatives in the schools within the faculty.
- Technology Services - For information and communications technology services and support.
- Wirltu Yarlu - Responsible for recruiting and supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students.
- Student Forms
- Timetable Clash Resolution Form
- Unit Overload Request Form
- Course Full Resolution Form
- Application to Complete Honours Over Two Years
- Refunds, Remissions and Re-Credits
- Forms for Postgraduate Research Students
- Audit Study Application Form - (What is Audit Study?)
- Degree Check
- Exemption From Attendance Form
- Course Prerequisite Waiver Form
- Permission to Present Form
- Practical Experience Application Form
- Policies & Procedures
- Student Grievance Resolution
- Academic Honesty Policy
- Academic Credit Arrangement Policy
- Modified Academic Progress by Coursework Students Policy
- Unsatisfactory Academic Progress by Coursework Students Policy
- What to do if you receive an Unsatisfactory Academic Progress Letter
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) - Honours Calculation Process - FAQs
For the full list of University of Adelaide policies, visit the University's Policies and Procedures Directory.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Ask Adelaide provides a wealth of information on a wide range of topics.
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
For further assistance, contact the Faculty Office or drop in and see us at
Level 1, Ingkarni Wardli.