If you have any questions at all relating to the School of Civil, Environmental and Mining Engineering, don’t hesitate to ask—we’re here to help.
Assistance for current and commencing students
Are you a current or commencing student? Our Ask ECMS team is available for any questions you have regarding your degree—from enrolment and practical experience, to degree checks and credit transfers. You can also access online resources, including study plans and forms.
If your question relates to a specific matter, you can contact the relevant School of Civil, Environmental and Mining Engineering staff member directly. Our key contacts are:
- Professor Scott Smith – Interim Head of School
- Mr Michael Atkin – School Business Manager
- Associate Professor Phillip Visintin – Deputy Head of School
- Dr Michael Leonard – Director of Teaching
- Dr Han Fang – Director of Internationalism
- Associate Professor Giang Nguyen – Director of Research
- Dr Noune Melkoumian – Gender Equity and Diversity Inclusion
- Associate Professor Chaoshui Xu – PhD Coordinator
Contact details for all staff members are listed in the academic and professional staff directory.
Any other general query can be directed to our office.
T +61 8 8313 5451
Office: N136 Engineering North building,
North Terrace campus
University of Adelaide