Be an ECMS Student Ambassador!
Take the opportunity to make an important contribution and join the ECMS Volunteer and Ambassador Program.
You can volunteer in a wide range of engagement, outreach activities and events promoting engineering, computer and mathematical sciences!
What's in it for me?
- Achievement of the program listed on your transcript (conditions apply)
- Certificate of appreciation (minimum of 10 hours volunteer work per-year)
- Count your volunteer hours towards the Adelaide Graduate Award
- Enhance your professional development skills
- Excellent opportunity to boost your resume
How do I take part?
Step 1: Attend Information Session:
Date:Thursday 22nd March 2018
Time: 10:00 am
Where: Hughes Lecture Theatre
Note: Attendance at the information session and an informal workshop session is an entry requirement into the program.
Step 2: Attend a workshop
You will receive an email confirmation from the ECMS Volunteer Coordinator with further details.
If you have any questions about the program, you should first download and read the ECMS Volunteer & Ambassador Guidelines. If you can’t find the answer there, please contact: email@example.com