If you have any questions at all relating to the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, don’t hesitate to ask—we’re here to help.
Assistance for current and commencing students
Are you a current or commencing student? Our Ask ECMS team is available for any questions you have regarding your degree—from enrolment and practical experience, to degree checks and credit transfers. You can also access online resources, including study plans and forms.
If your question relates to a specific matter, you can contact the relevant School of Electrical and Electronic staff member directly. Our key contacts are:
- Professor Nelson Tansu – Head of School
- Professor Christophe Fumeaux – Deputy Head of School
- Professor Cheng-Chew Lim – Director of Research
- Associate Professor Brian Ng – Director of Teaching
- Allison Dinan – School Business Manager
Contact details for all staff members are listed in the academic and professional staff directory.
For general enquiries, please contact the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering's office. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 10am – 4pm (closed weekends and public holidays).