- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019, 8:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Location: Santos Lecture Theatre, The University of Adelaide
You're invited to attend a full-day workshop run by the Centre for Asian and Middle Eastern Architecture (CAMEA) titled Nature and Culture in Early Modernity: New Approaches to Landscape History.
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G04 Lecture Theatre
4 October: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Colloidal-nano transport in porous media: Laboratory and multi-scale physics and technologies with Prof Pavel Bedrikovetski.
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019, 1:10 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Engineering South, S111 Teaching Room, Level 1
10 October: Heathgate is expanding its employment opportunities and team members will be on campus to speak and network with chemical engineering and geoscience students interested in paid work experience and developing their careers.
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Santos Lecture Theatre, Level 1, Nexus 10 (10 Pulteney St)
10 October: Hear from recent graduates who will help answer all your questions and give an insight into the challenges of transitioning from university life to work life that you aren’t taught in lectures and - free pizza!
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Scott Theatre Lecture Hall, The University of Adelaide
The Indian Students Club—in collaboration with the University of Adelaide and Engineers Australia—is hosting a much-awaited event: Industry Night - Understanding SA & its Job Market. Speakers include the Vice-Chancellor, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and CEO’s of companies who will be sharing their incredible experience, speak about upcoming opportunities in South Australia and the do's and don'ts of what to do when looking for a job.
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 5:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: University of Adelaide Health & Medical Sciences Building, 4 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Tuesday 15 October: Missing in Action – Public debate and its contribution to Australia's policy directions with Rear Admiral the Honourable Kevin Scarce.
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 6:00 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre 1022, enter from ground floor
15 October: Julian Raxworthy will discuss ideas from his book “Overgrown”. A reconsideration of the garden and a call to landscape architects to consider both planting and the elements of time and maintenance
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019, 12:10 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Hub Central, North Terrace
Work experience related to your degree is a great way to demonstrate your passion for the industry and is regarded very favourably by employers.
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs, Level 2
17 October: Current students and early career researchers will provide three minute insights into their research and experiences, there will be plenty of time for networking over free food and drink, and there will be a chance to tour many of the optics laboratories in both the Institute for Photonics and Advanced Sensing (IPAS). RSVP essential by 15 October.
- Date: Fri, 18 - Sat, 19 Oct 2019
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre
18-19 October: Prof Leon van Schaik, guest lecture at DRC Colloquim, followed by speaker presentations on Saturday.
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: AHMS Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus
29 October: University of Adelaide students have an exclusive opportunity to see Dr Karl live when he comes to campus to present 'Great Moments in Engineering' - register today!
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019, 5:45 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide Convention Centre, Room L1, North Terrace Adelaide
30 October: As a valued graduate of the Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences (ECMS), you are invited to join for a drink and hear from the Director of our new Centre for Sustainable Planetary and Space Resources (CSPSR), Associate Professor John Culton III, followed by a sneak peek of our student final year showcase, Ingenuity.
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Thursday 31 October: Celebrating tomorrow’s technology leaders, Ingenuity 2019 showcases the dynamic world and real life applications of engineering, computer and mathematical sciences.