Artificial intelligence: Reshaping the Future of Resources event
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Level 8, Innovation and Collaboration Centre, UniSA Cancer Research Institute, North Terrace Corner North Tce and Morphett St Bridge, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
- Cost: $5.50 (Students) / $11 (General Admission)
- More information: Register now
- Contact: Artificial Intelligence Collaborative Network https://www.collaborativenetwork.ai/contact
The Artificial Intelligence Collaborative Network will present "AI: Reshaping the Future of Resources" on 17 April at the Innovation and Collaboration Centre on North Terrace, Adelaide.
When harnessing any resource, improving efficiency and productivity is crucial to profitability. Even small improvements in speed and efficiency can make an extraordinary impact from yielding profits to environmental conservation and human safety.
AI is changing the resource landscape by recognising patterns and harnessing this predictive value to increase agility and responsiveness. This allows companies to be proactive rather than reactive. Additionally, the potential to minimise the human cost by decreasing the event of dust inhalation, noise related harms and chemical risks is an incredible use of technology.
As AI improves both performance and risk management in the resource sector we must question if models that don’t leverage AI will soon become a thing of the past.
Registrations are essential