- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019, 5:45 pm - 10:00 pm
- Location: UniSA Cancer Research Institute, 8th Floor, North Terrace (adjacent to Morphett Street Bridge), Adelaide SA
Join the Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET) SA/NT for an evening of insights to highlight the incredible work in South Australia that many women are achieving in their Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine (STEMM) careers and business careers in STEMM organisations.
- Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019, 11:10 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Level 2, The Braggs Seminar Room
The Institute for Photonics and Advanced Sensing (IPAS) are very excited to welcome Dr Joanne Harrison, Lisa Stevens and Broderick Matthews from the Department of Defence Science and Technology (DST) to present the potential opportunities, employments and collaborations with DST.
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: Rm N132, Engineering North
Presented by Derek Grocke (Director/Founder of CyberOps), this session will provide a high level overview of the NATO Locked Shields 2019 game play including differing attack/defence methods used and how the lessons learned may be used in many organisations. All staff and interested students welcome.
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Engineers Australia SA, 108 King William Street, Adelaide, SA
Calling all student and graduate engineers. Looking to take control of your career? Want to not only set goals, but start kicking them too?
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019, 8:50 am - 10:15 am
- Location: Adelaide CBD (more details provided to those who 'secure a spot')
Register your interest by Thursday 6 June: The Adelaide Delivery Centre is one of three major ICT Hubs of the Department of Health Services (DHS), and they are hosting an Insight Morning so that students in technical disciplines can learn more about the career options available in their business.
- Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Ingkarni Wardli Building, Room 5.57
Join the ECMS Space and Defence theme team to celebrate International Asteroid Day.