Department of Human Services ICT (Tech and Data) Insights Event
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019, 8:50 am - 10:15 am
- Location: Adelaide CBD (more details provided to those who 'secure a spot')
- More information: Register your interest to secure your seat
- Contact: Careers Service firstname.lastname@example.org
The Adelaide Delivery Centre is one of three major ICT Hubs of the Department of Health Services (DHS), employing around 700 staff. They develop and support ICT services and solutions for the delivery of social, health and other payments and services to the Australian community.
DHS are hosting an Insight Morning so that students in technical disciplines can learn more about the career options available in their business.
Seats are limited - only 15 seats available to University of Adelaide students, so register your interest today.
- Express interest to secure your seat by Thursday 6 June 2019
- Find out if you have secured your spot by Wednesday 12 June 2019
- Attend the event on Wednesday 26 June 2019