- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019, 1:10 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Engineering North N132
Meet the ExxonMobil campus recruitment team (including UoA Grad!) and learn about the oil & gas industry, ExxonMobil’s Australian business and summer vacation program – what to expect, how to apply and what they look for - Friday 2 August.
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019, 5:30 pm
- Location: Chapman Lecture Theatre, Engineering Nth
Friday 2 August, 5.30pm: Come along to the Adelaide University Postgraduate Society AGM, help improve the life of postgrads on campus and, of course, get some free food!
- Date: Mon, 5 - Fri, 9 Aug 2019
- Location: The Uni Loop (meet at the '200m post' on Mackinnon Parade)
Grab your running shoes and head along to the trials to represent ECMS in the annual VC Cup, a 4x800m running race through the university grounds.
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: S111, School of Mechanical Engineering
An exciting opportunity brought to you by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) - Adelaide section. Hear fromWing Commander Fernando Gonzalez, Director Export Coordination Unit on Monday 5 August.
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: The Elephant British Pub, 1 Cinema Pl, Adelaide SA 5000
Do you want to meet senior engineers from over a dozen different companies? If yes, you should come to the upcoming networking event for civil engineering students on Tuesday 6 August, 6pm - 8pm at the Elephant British Pub.
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Building
Calling all undergraduates! Join us as we celebrate the fantastic research being conducted at the Institute for Photonics and Advanced Sensing (IPAS), where we use the power of light to make the world a healthier, wealthier and better place, Thursday 8 August - registration includes free pizza!
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019, 7:00 am
- Location: Start: Victoria Park / Pakapakanthi, Wakefield Rd
Friday 9 August, 7am: Join the University of Adelaide's team and step up for South Australia's homeless. Register today.
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Level 2 meeting room
Monday 12 August, 1-3pm: Looking to improve your CV? Struggling to communicate your research skills in a CV? Curious about the different between academic and non-academic CVs? Join us for an interactive panel discussion to discuss everything CV.
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Eleanor Harrald Building Lecture Theatre, Lot Fourteen (Cnr Frome Rd and Nth Tce, Adelaide)
Thursday, 15 August: Developments in AI will disrupt the economy and the world in ways not seen since the industrial revolution. To celebrate National Science Week, join us for a discussion on the ethics of Artificial Intelligence in Australia.
- Date: Wed, 28 - Fri, 30 Aug 2019
- Location: UniBar
We’re searching for the most energetic and enigmatic performers out there who are ready to blow our judge's socks off - register before 16 August for your chance to take home the crown!