Study Teaching in 2020
- Date: Mon, 16 - Thu, 19 Sep 2019
- Location: Multiple
- Cost: Free
- More information: Find out more and register
- Contact: Arts Recruitment Team email@example.com
Do you want to have a profound, positive influence in the lives of young people?
If you’ve almost completed your undergraduate course studies and still aren’t sure about your career, you can begin a Master of Teaching in 2020 and put yourself in contention for a long and rewarding career in education.
Come and meet Dr Brendan Bentley, program coordinator for the Master of Teaching (Middle and Secondary) and hear all you need to know about studying in 2020.
Date: Monday 16 September
Date: Thursday 19 September
Why study a Master of Teaching (Middle and Secondary)?
- Start teaching in the classroom in 2021 (1.5 years to complete!)
- Get a competitive edge! Our teaching academics work alongside schools and teachers so you’ll develop many industry contacts
- Study at South Australia’s leading university for graduate employability in education*
*QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2019