FutureNet presents: Transitioning from university life to work life Q&A
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Santos Lecture Theatre, Level 1, Nexus 10 (10 Pulteney St)
- Contact: Careers Service firstname.lastname@example.org
An event for penultimate and final year students studying engineering, commerce, marketing, economics, law and consultancy.
Hear from recent graduates who will help answer all your questions and give an insight into the challenges of transitioning from university life to work life that you aren’t taught in lectures.
They will explain the best bits and hardest bits about entering the work force and how you can prepare yourself to give you the best chance to thrive once you complete your degree.
Free pizza will be provided to all attendees!
- Jackson Booth - Mechanical Engineer (KBR)
- Dylan Bone - Civil Engineer (Tonkin)
- Eriny Ramzy - Project Engineer (SA Water)
- Harrison Atwell - Category Office (SA Water)