- Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus
3 November: Join us for an evening of discovery! Hear from an internationally diverse set of scientists on how we are currently using basic research and globally distributed computing to answer humankind’s most fundamental questions.
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Ambassadors Hotel, 107 King William Street, Adelaide 5000
Young Engineers Australia South Australia would like to invite you to their Annual Open Night to celebrate the successes in 2019 and showcase plans for the next year.
2019 Luxton Memorial Lecture: Avoiding the winner's curse: How to manage Australia's energy transition
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
21 November: Dr Alex Wonhas, Chief System Design and Engineering Officer, the Australian Energy Market Operator will present the 2019 Luxton Memorial Lecture, "Avoiding the winner's curse: How to manage Australia's energy Transition”.
- Date: Tue, 26, 9:00 am - Wed, 27 Nov 2019, 3:00 pm
- Location: Room S111, Engineering South, North Terrace
26-27 November: The Australian Institute for Machine Learning (AIML) invites you to a free two-day workshop with Dr Ernest Fokoué, Professor of Statistics at Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G04 LT, 1-2 pm
29 November: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Colloidal-nano transport in porous media: Upgrading production with safe technology in advanced-flow reactors for continuous manufacturing with Ms Alessandra Vizza, Reactor Technologies, France.