- Date: Fri, 31 Jan - Sun, 2 Feb 2020
- Location: TBC
31 January: Be part of the inaugural International Space University (ISU) Adelaide Conference 2020, bringing together ISU alumni and space industry and researchers from around the globe.
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: North Terrace Campus
6 February: A panel involving former NASA astronaut and University of Adelaide graduate Dr Andy Thomas AO will discuss opportunities in space, and how our next generations of young people can prepare for the future.
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G03 Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
7 February: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Photocatalytic water splitting for large-scale solar hydrogen production with Prof Kazunari Domen Research Initiative for Supra-Materials (RISM), Shinshu University with Prof Domen, Japan
- Date: Mon, 10 - Thu, 13 Feb 2020
- Location: LG28, Lower Napier, North Terrace Campus
10-13 February: The Adelaide Power Systems Summer School (APSSS) 2020 has gathered prominent scientists from around the globe to teach the applications of various artificial intelligence techniques in power systems and smart grids engineering - expressions of interest close 10 November.
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G03 lecture theatre
14 February: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Designing Nanostructured Electrocatalysts for Efficient and Selective Electrocatalytic and Photoelectrochemical Conversion of Energy and Chemicals with Prof Song Jin, USA.
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Engineering South S112 Lecture Theatre
21 February: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Methane pyrolysis: The third way for low CO2 hydrogen production with Professor Laurent Fulcheri, France.
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Location: Innovation Studios, North Terrace campus
24 February: Brought to you by the Adelaide Mechanical Engineering Student Society (AMESS), the competition gives you the chance to see some epic mechanical devices from our newest Mech Eng students and learn more about what AMESS is all about.
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020, 2:10 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Kerr Grant Lecture Theatre, Physics Building
24 February: We would like to welcome Glenn Solomon, Associate Professor at the Joint Quantum Institute at the University of Maryland who will be discussing semiconductor quantum materials.