How to stand out and prepare for Careers Expo
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Hughes, North Terrace
- Cost: Free
- More information: Find out more and register
- Contact: Careers Service email@example.com
Want to stand out at Careers Expo? This 1-hour presentation will provide insights and advice on how to prepare for Careers Expo, what to expect and how you can make the most out of the event.
This presentation is open to students from all year levels and disciplines.
During the 1-hour presentation you will learn about Careers Expo, important event details and how to best prepare for the event so you make the most of your time and stand out to employers. Topics covered will include:
- Which employers and companies are attending (and recruiting for students like you)
- How to approach employers and recruiters and stand out
- What to expect at the event and what to do after
- What to wear and bring (plus, what not to bring!)
- Understanding graduate and intern programs