Webinar: Chevron 2020 Vacation Program
- Date: Wed, 20 - Thu, 21 May 2020
- Location: Online
- More information: Find out more and register
- Contact: Careers Service firstname.lastname@example.org
Chevron is hosting webinars on Wednesday and Thursday giving students the opportunity to meet the team and hear about the 2020 Vacation Program.
While this webinar will focus on engineering students graduating in 2021, students from the following disciplines are encouraged to attend and apply to the program:
- Corporate Affairs
- Earth Sciences
- Facilities Engineering
- Health Environment and Safety
- Information Systems/ Computer Science
- Petroleum Engineering
Please note that Vacation Program applicants must have full Australian working rights.
Find out more about the Chevron Vacation Program, applications close 7 June.
Chevron Information Sessions
Wednesday 20 May 2020
Thursday 21 May 2020