Hacker Exchange: Virtual Innovation Program
- Date: Wed, 1 - Fri, 17 Jul 2020
- Location: Your place!
- Cost: AU$2,100
- More information: Find out more and apply today
- Contact: Hacker Exchange firstname.lastname@example.org
At this moment, international travel has come to a halt as we come together to fight COVID-19. But that doesn’t mean that business, innovation and your future plans need to stop as well. So, HEX is bringing our global network directly to you with HEX Virtual.
From the comfort of your laptop, you can access thought leaders and develop networks from San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Singapore and Australia. All the benefits of a global HEX program with none of the jet lag.
To apply for the program, you are encouraged to have an early-stage business idea or concept. We’ll also have pre-program meetups so you can get to know your cohort.
Highlights of the Virtual Innovation Program include:
- Growth Hacking workshop from Tel Aviv
- Fireside chat with Virtual Beings and V-Tuber expert from Google & ex-YouTuber, Silicon Valley
- Q&A with VC and Angel investors from Melbourne
- Lean Canvas workshop from Singapore
- Pitch workshop from a TED coach in San Francisco
- Personal 1:1 matching with an Aussie Mentor and a Global Mentor who will have your back throughout the program and beyond
and much much more
Academic credit available at some universities.