Heathgate Resources Q&A: Summer vacation internships
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020, 12:10 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Online via Zoom
- More information: Find out more and register
- Contact: Careers Service firstname.lastname@example.org
Tune in to this webinar to hear about the Chemical Engineering and Geoscience opportunities on offer and learn more about a South Australian based company that contributes significantly to the state and its economy through its uranium operations at the Beverley mine site.
Internship roles will commence on 23 November 2020 for a duration of 12-weeks and will suit students interested in paid work experience and developing their careers. By attending this webinar you will have the chance to ask any questions you have directly from the team.
You will e-meet:
- Kim Elzinga - HR Coordinator
- Zachary Watson - Engineering Intern - Planning and Technical
- Anthony Hewett - Chief Geologist
- David Stanton - Project Superintendent Tech Data Integration
Want to start your application now?
Applications are open until Friday 4 September. For more information or to apply now, follow these links:
Applicants must be in their penultimate or final year of study and have full Australian working rights.