Aftermath: Creating space for... - Architecture and Built Environment Research Day
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Online via Zoom
- More information: See the program and register here
- Contact: Larissa Arakawa Martins email@example.com
Research Day is an exciting opportunity for members of the School of Architecture and Built Environment research community to share current research and innovation with affiliates and stakeholders in the built environment professions, industry, government, and University students and staff.
This year’s event, in the midst of a post-pandemic environment, will be called “AFTERMATH: CREATING SPACE FOR...” and will seek to engage the audience in a discussion about the impact of research in the built environment – both now and into the future.
Speakers and panelists include:
- Adj/A Prof. Monica Oliphant (UniSA)
- A/Prof. Sofie Pelsmakers (Tampere University, Finland)
- Prof. Robert Hill (UoA)
- Prof. Veronica Soebarto (UoA)
- A/Prof. Peter Scriver (UoA)
- Dr. Timothy O'Leary (University of Melbourne) and
- Dr. Amit Srivastava (UoA).
Visit the registration page for the full program.
Aftermath: Creating space for...
Date: Friday 25 September
Online via Zoom (link to be sent upon registration)