Master of Engineering: Sourcing and Applying for Work
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020, 10:10 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs, North Terrace
- More information: Find out more and register
- Contact: Fiona Brammy email@example.com
If you are on the lookout for work experience, come along to our information session which will focus on sourcing and applying for work experience, tailored to the Masters of Engineering cohort.
This seminar will provide you with a range of sources to apply for work experience, but also explain how to source non-advertised positions.
It will also explain what Australian employers are looking for from applicants, and what they expect to see in an application, or a request, for work experience.
The workshop will also feature an overview of the application and processing requirements for your Practical Experience by a staff member from AskECMS, and an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
- Where do I find engineering work experience in Australia?
- What are employers looking for?
- Application and processing requirements by ECMS
As this is an in-person event, please cancel via your CareerHub Dasbboard if you are no longer able to attend - this way students on the wait list will be offered a spot.