Building Healthcare Innovations with the Medical Device Partnering Program
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
- More information: Find out more and register
- Contact: Aisha Sirop firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a clinician or researcher with an idea for a medical device but need some expert help in developing a prototype or proof-of-concept? Learn how to turn your idea for a medical device into a business with the help of the Medical Device Partnering Program (MDPP).
The Medical Device Partnering Program (MDPP) Ideas Incubator is a proven tool for developing world-class medical devices and helping innovators in their first steps through research, clinical and industry partnerships.
MDPP Ideas Incubator is unique in its focus and the way that it operates.
- It works at the very early stage, turning ideas into proven concepts.
- It has reliable processes and tools that enable partners to rapidly work together under low risk conditions.
- It is able to leverage a diverse range of expertise to contribute to product conceptualisation, including health professionals, manufacturers, engineers and service providers.
- The focused scale of a 250-hour project, combined with a product opportunity assessment, delivers tangible outcomes for clients.
Join this webinar to learn more about how to be involved with the program.