Quora Programming Challenge 2021
- Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021, 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
- More information: Find out more and register
- Contact: Careers Service firstname.lastname@example.org
Quora will be hosting the Quora Programming Challenge 2021 with great prizes to be won.
About the Challenge
At Quora, we work on difficult programming challenges on a daily basis. We wanted to share some of the interesting problems that we work on. Thus, we drew inspiration from real-world challenges in our product, systems, and machine learning applications to create an interesting set of algorithm problems that we hope you’ll enjoy.
In order to accomodate a wide range of timezones, we will be holding the contest in two divisions. Each division will have its own unique set of problems and a separate set of winners and prizes.
Participants can join one or both divisions. The divisions will be held at the following times:
- Division 1: Feb 7 2021, 12:30am - 4:30am (Adelaide time)
- Division 2: Feb 7 2021, 11:30am - 3:30pm (Adelaide time)
Top place finishers in each division will be awarded the following prizes:
- 1st place: $2000 USD
- 2nd place $1000 USD
- 3rd place: $500 USD
- 4th to 10th place: $200 USD
- Top 50 places: Quora T-Shirt
Participants who score well may also be fast-tracked through our interview process, if they are interested in roles at Quora.
- You may participate in one or both divisions of the contest.
- After you register, we will send you the login information for the contest platform before the contest date.
- Each division will feature 6 problems; each problem is scored out of 100.
- Ties in score will be resolved by considering the timestamp of the final submission of each participant.
- This is an individual competition. Please refrain from discussing solutions with anyone else during the contest.
- Any case of code plagiarism will result in disqualification of all users involved from the contest.
- View the full contest rules here https://www.quora.com/about/contest_rules
Registrations close 4:00pm Friday 5 February 2021 (Adelaide time).