Employer in Residence: Accenture Graduate Job webinar
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
- More information: Find out more and register
- Contact: Careers Service firstname.lastname@example.org
The Accenture team in Adelaide is growing and we need people like you!
Accenture has up to 2,000 jobs available in their Adelaide Delivery Centre over the next 2-5 years.
Whatever stage of your career, our Adelaide Hub will offer you a chance to learn and develop your skills alongside world-class talent, learn the latest technology and access leading research.
You’ll have the chance to work across a variety of industries – from health to education, cyber, automation, and aerospace and defence.
In this webinar you will discover:
- Exclusive information about graduate jobs opening in June 2021
- Benefits of working in a Global Company based in Adelaide
- Overview of the application process including assessment centres
- One to one support available for graduates with a disability or medical condition.
Applications are open to all discipline areas of study although an interest in technology is a must!
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Citizen or PR at the time of application.
Join us online to explore your possibilities with Accenture!