- Date: Tue, 11 May 2021, 6:30 pm
- Location: Hub Central, The University of Adelaide
There will be opportunities to personally network with company representatives at their stalls and learn about their businesses and work lives. There are also a number of very special companies who will be giving talks throughout the night to inform you about their employment opportunities and what life will be like once you graduate.
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2021, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Level 7 Conference Room, Ingkarni Wardli, University of Adelaide
Brought to you by the Women in STEM Society (WiSTEMS), Adelaide University Maths Society (AUMS) and the ARC Centre of Excellence for Mathematics and Statistical Frontiers (ACEMS), you'll hear from and meet some incredible women in Mathematics.
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2021, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: S112, School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Adelaide North Terrace campus
The American Institute of Astronautics and Aeronautics (AIAA) and the Australian Youth Aerospace Association (AYAA) have collaborated to bring a panel of young professionals prepared to share their industry experience.
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2021, 2:10 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Online
During this 1-hour session you’ll hear from a psychologist, who’ll explain what psychometric assessments are, and the different types you might be asked to complete when applying for jobs.
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2021, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Online via Zoom
This is a session specially designed for overseas Chinese students. Hear from recruitment experts about the top tips and key information for job applications in China, interview strategies and what mistakes you should avoid in the application process.
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2021, 11:30 am
- Location: Hub Central
Staff and students are invited to come along to Hub Central, where there will be delicious goodies and the opportunity to take part in developing a paper chain-link display, a visual symbol of our solidarity with the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2021, 4:00 pm
- Location: Australian Institute for Machine Learning, The University of Adelaide, Lot Fourteen l Cnr North Terrace & Frome Road
Register for your chance to hear in-person from members of AIML, including a presentation of the world-class work they do at the Institute – research which you could be part of in the future!
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2021, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Online and in-person
We invite you to join our interactive event (online and in-person options) to hear from staff and graduates about the rapidly growing STEM career market (including emerging fields). Discover how you can prepare yourself for future careers with one of our cutting-edge degrees.
- Date: Thu, 27 - Fri, 28 May 2021
- Location: Online, 9.30am - 12.30pm each day
High-Performance Computing (HPC) allows you to accomplish your analysis faster by using many parallel CPUs and huge amounts of memory simultaneously.
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Hub Mezzanine, Hub Central
In this presentation Program Coordinator, Eric Fusil covers the program structure and career opportunities available to you.