Demystifying Psychometric Testing
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2021, 2:10 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
- More information: Find out more and register
- Contact: Careers Service firstname.lastname@example.org
Psychometric assessments can be a difficult step in the recruitment process.
During this 1-hour session you’ll hear from a psychologist, who’ll explain what psychometric assessments are, and the different types you might be asked to complete when applying for jobs.
She’ll also provide examples of assessment items, offer some handy tips on preparing for and completing assessments, and give you a behind-the-scenes look at how companies use them to determine successful candidates.
Who should attend
- Students planning on applying for graduate and internship programs where psychometric assessments will be part of the process
- Students with an interest in psychology who would like to understand the background and uses of these assessments.
About the presenter
Kaushini is a Consulting Psychologist at Revelian who completed her Master of Psychology (Organisational) at Deakin University.
She has worked in an array of organisations such as non-for-profit organisations and a global consultancy organisation. Kaushini is passionate about empowering and developing individuals and organisations to enable the best out of each other through maximising fit, performance, motivation and wellbeing.
She has experience in areas of psychometric assessments, training and facilitation, wellbeing, organisational change and development, leadership development, coaching, and career transition services.
Date: Thursday 13 May 2021
Time: 2:10pm – 3:00pm, but our facilitator will stay on for questions for up to 30 minutes following
Online via Zoom.