Austmine STEM METS Career Pathway Internship info session
- Date: Wed, 9 - Wed, 23 Jun 2021
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
- More information: Find out more and register
- Contact: Careers Service email@example.com
Austmine will be holding a number of information sessions to provide students information about the Austmine STEM Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) Career Pathway Program.
This program will provide second, third, fourth year and master level students, currently studying any STEM degree, with a 10-week paid internship during the 2021/ 22 summer break. This includes online coaching and industry insights, and access to an online network of your peers and potential employers. Many degrees require practical, on the job experience in order to graduate, and if you are successful in your application to Austmine’s program – you’ll get just that.
Tune into one of our online information sessions in the month of June!
What to expect:
- Hear about the program
- Participate in a Q&A session where you will have a chance to ask the Austmine team questions
- E-meet employers in the program will also be in attendance to discuss the internships they are offering.
- Wednesday 9 June 2021, 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Wednesday 16 June 2021, 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Wednesday 23 June 2021, 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Email STEM@austmine.com.au indicating which session you would like to attend. Be sure to include your full name, university email and the year of study you are currently undertaking.