Learn to program: MATLAB
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun - Thu, 1 Jul 2021
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
- More information: Find out more and register
- Contact: Marium Khan firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about the fundamental concepts in programming using MATLAB and apply them to analyse a sample research dataset.
MATLAB is an incredibly powerful programming environment with a rich set of analysis toolkits.
If you are new to MATLAB and, more generally to programming, join this introductory live coding workshop to help you get started.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to the MATLAB interface for programming
- Basic syntax and data types in MATLAB
- How to load external data into MATLAB
- Creating functions (FUNCTIONS)
- Repeating actions and analysing multiple data sets (LOOPS)
- Making choices (IF STATEMENTS – CONDITIONALS)
- Ways to visualise data in MATLAB
No prior experience with programming needed to attend this course.
Date: This workshop is run over 2 days, Wednesday 30 June – Thursday 1 July
Time: 1:30pm – 4:30pm each day
Location: Online via Zoom