- Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021
- Location: Virtual
The Fishbowl Challenge is a 6-month intensive venture-building program and competition for young university entrepreneurs. Participants work in international teams with students across the globe to build tech-based social ventures. Applications close 1 July 2021.
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: Online via GoToWebinar
Looking to raise your LinkedIn game by building an outstanding professional social media profile?
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Online via Zoom
Digital literacy will enhance every graduate’s employability and it’s a skill set you can develop in your own time if you don’t study it at university. So what are the tech skills employers value, how can you develop them, and how will they get applied in the workplace? This workshop is open to all students - all disciplines, all year levels, undergraduate and post graduates, Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and international students.
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021, 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Ingkarni Wardli Atrium, Ground Level, University of Adelaide, North Terrace
Ribit and AustCyber (Australian Cyber Security Growth Network) are hosting a cyber security focused speed interviewing for jobs and networking event for talented tertiary students looking for internships, part-time jobs and entry-level graduate roles in the fast-growing cyber security sector. Registration essential.
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021, 12:10 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre followed by networking, Ingkarni Wardli Atrium
Are you interested in a career in one of the most technologically advance industries in the world? Meet and network with recruiters from BAE Systems, Naval Group Australia and ASC over pizza!
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021, 1:10 pm
- Location: Napier G03 Lecture Theatre
At this information session you'll learn about the Top100 Leaders competition and how to ace it for yourself! Hear insider tips from past finalists and judges.
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021, 1:10 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: Barr Smith South, Flentje Lecture Theatre
Hear the career journey's of actual employees and learn more about working with Rockwell Automation in Adelaide, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, making its customers more productive and the world more sustainable.
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021
- Location: Multiple locations
This year, we will be wearing it purple under the theme ‘Start the Conversation, Keep it Going’. This is focused on the important and necessary conversations we have in our daily life; that centre around sexual orientation and gender identity. Here's how you can get involved.