- Date: Mon, 9 - Tue, 10 Dec 2019
- Location: National Wine Centre, Exhibition Hall, Cnr Hackney Road and Botanic Road, Adelaide SA 5000
H2CS - Heat and Habitat in Cities Symposium, hosted by the School of Architecture and Built Environment, will bring international and national experts, policy makers, planners, designers and researchers to exchange knowledge, experience and expertise and to discuss and debate concrete ideas for planning, designing, developing and improving our cities.
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019, 5:45 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide Convention Centre, Room L1, North Terrace Adelaide
30 October: As a valued graduate of the Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences (ECMS), you are invited to join for a drink and hear from the Director of our new Centre for Sustainable Planetary and Space Resources (CSPSR), Associate Professor John Culton III, followed by a sneak peek of our student final year showcase, Ingenuity.
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: AHMS Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus
29 October: University of Adelaide students have an exclusive opportunity to see Dr Karl live when he comes to campus to present 'Great Moments in Engineering' - register today!
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 6:00 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre 1022, enter from ground floor
15 October: Julian Raxworthy will discuss ideas from his book “Overgrown”. A reconsideration of the garden and a call to landscape architects to consider both planting and the elements of time and maintenance
- Date: Fri, 18 - Sat, 19 Oct 2019
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre
18-19 October: Prof Leon van Schaik, guest lecture at DRC Colloquim, followed by speaker presentations on Saturday.
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019, 8:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Location: Santos Lecture Theatre, The University of Adelaide
You're invited to attend a full-day workshop run by the Centre for Asian and Middle Eastern Architecture (CAMEA) titled Nature and Culture in Early Modernity: New Approaches to Landscape History.
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Scott Theatre Lecture Hall, The University of Adelaide
The Indian Students Club—in collaboration with the University of Adelaide and Engineers Australia—is hosting a much-awaited event: Industry Night - Understanding SA & its Job Market. Speakers include the Vice-Chancellor, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and CEO’s of companies who will be sharing their incredible experience, speak about upcoming opportunities in South Australia and the do's and don'ts of what to do when looking for a job.
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019, 1:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: The Mezzanine - Hub Central, North Terrace Campus
Research Day is an annual opportunity for members of the SABE research community – both staff and research students – to share current research and innovation in the school with affiliates and stakeholders in the built environment professions, industry and government, as well as the wider University community.
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019, 6:00 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre, 1022 - enter from ground floor
University of Essex, United Kingdom
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Level 2 meeting room
Monday 12 August, 1-3pm: Looking to improve your CV? Struggling to communicate your research skills in a CV? Curious about the different between academic and non-academic CVs? Join us for an interactive panel discussion to discuss everything CV.