Events: Chemical Engineering
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2020, 6:15 pm - 7:45 pm
- Location: Napier Building, Level 1 lecture theatre (102), North Terrace campus
12 May: Whether you're still at high school or planning to join us mid-year, taking a break from study or rethinking your career path, come chat with us at STEM Careers Night.
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar - Fri, 3 Apr 2020
- Location: Online
Register for one of four webcasts to find out more about applying to the Rio Tinto 2021 Graduate Program.
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020, 2:10 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Kerr Grant Lecture Theatre, Physics Building
24 February: We would like to welcome Glenn Solomon, Associate Professor at the Joint Quantum Institute at the University of Maryland who will be discussing semiconductor quantum materials.
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Engineering South S112 Lecture Theatre
21 February: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Methane pyrolysis: The third way for low CO2 hydrogen production with Professor Laurent Fulcheri, France.
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G03 lecture theatre
14 February: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Designing Nanostructured Electrocatalysts for Efficient and Selective Electrocatalytic and Photoelectrochemical Conversion of Energy and Chemicals with Prof Song Jin, USA.
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G03 Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
7 February: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Photocatalytic water splitting for large-scale solar hydrogen production with Prof Kazunari Domen Research Initiative for Supra-Materials (RISM), Shinshu University with Prof Domen, Japan
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: North Terrace Campus
6 February: A panel involving former NASA astronaut and University of Adelaide graduate Dr Andy Thomas AO will discuss opportunities in space, and how our next generations of young people can prepare for the future.
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G04 LT, 1-2 pm
29 November: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Colloidal-nano transport in porous media: Upgrading production with safe technology in advanced-flow reactors for continuous manufacturing with Ms Alessandra Vizza, Reactor Technologies, France.
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: Makerspace Adelaide (opposite the Bus Depot), 100 Franklin Street, Adelaide SA 5000
25 November: Come along to this FREE event and find out how open and digital production technologies are transforming manufacturing, with a special focus on how local production and circular economy approaches are being deployed in humanitarian responses to disasters.
2019 Luxton Memorial Lecture: Avoiding the winner's curse: How to manage Australia's energy transition
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
21 November: Dr Alex Wonhas, Chief System Design and Engineering Officer, the Australian Energy Market Operator will present the 2019 Luxton Memorial Lecture, "Avoiding the winner's curse: How to manage Australia's energy Transition”.