Events: Chemical Engineering
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019, 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre
Don't miss the opportunity to hear from, and cheer on our very own talented PhD students as they present their thesis in just 3 minutes! When: 18 July. Don't forget to register for this free event.
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019, 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Chapman Lecture Theatre, Engineering Nth: N158
Marc Lyell from Frazer-Nash Consultancy will be on campus 2 July to deliver Project Management training over the course of three sessions specifically designed for Engineering PhD students. Don't forget to register.
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Engineers Australia SA, 108 King William Street, Adelaide, SA
Calling all student and graduate engineers. Looking to take control of your career? Want to not only set goals, but start kicking them too?
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019, 5:45 pm - 10:00 pm
- Location: UniSA Cancer Research Institute, 8th Floor, North Terrace (adjacent to Morphett Street Bridge), Adelaide SA
Join the Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET) SA/NT for an evening of insights to highlight the incredible work in South Australia that many women are achieving in their Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine (STEMM) careers and business careers in STEMM organisations.
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2019, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Chapman Theatre, Level 1A, Room 158 Engineering North Building
A panel of experts with experience working at NASA and across the terrestrial resources, space and academic sectors will paint the picture of the mining in space activities currently underway.