Events: Civil Environmental and Mining Engineering
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: TBC, North Terrace Campus, University of Adelaide
Thursday 5 September: The microgravity environment is a new frontier for discovery and innovation. Learn how science in space will affect life on Earth.
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Level 2 meeting room
Monday 12 August, 1-3pm: Looking to improve your CV? Struggling to communicate your research skills in a CV? Curious about the different between academic and non-academic CVs? Join us for an interactive panel discussion to discuss everything CV.
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: The Elephant British Pub, 1 Cinema Pl, Adelaide SA 5000
Do you want to meet senior engineers from over a dozen different companies? If yes, you should come to the upcoming networking event for civil engineering students on Tuesday 6 August, 6pm - 8pm at the Elephant British Pub.
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: S111, School of Mechanical Engineering
An exciting opportunity brought to you by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) - Adelaide section. Hear fromWing Commander Fernando Gonzalez, Director Export Coordination Unit on Monday 5 August.
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Building
Calling all undergraduates! Join us as we celebrate the fantastic research being conducted at the Institute for Photonics and Advanced Sensing (IPAS), where we use the power of light to make the world a healthier, wealthier and better place, Thursday 8 August - registration includes free pizza!
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019, 5:30 pm
- Location: Chapman Lecture Theatre, Engineering Nth
Friday 2 August, 5.30pm: Come along to the Adelaide University Postgraduate Society AGM, help improve the life of postgrads on campus and, of course, get some free food!
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019, 3:00 pm
- Location: Engineering South S112, North Terrace Campus
Monday 22 July, 3pm: Join Professor Paul Cooper from the University of Wollongong as he provides an overview of the facilities and research conducted at the 6 Star, net-zero energy Sustainable Buildings Research Centre.
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019, 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre
Don't miss the opportunity to hear from, and cheer on our very own talented PhD students as they present their thesis in just 3 minutes! When: 18 July. Don't forget to register for this free event.
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019, 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Chapman Lecture Theatre, Engineering Nth: N158
Marc Lyell from Frazer-Nash Consultancy will be on campus 2 July to deliver Project Management training over the course of three sessions specifically designed for Engineering PhD students. Don't forget to register.