Events: Computer Science
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Location: Online
If you are motivated by innovative and socially impactful work and inspired to become a Meteorologist, we encourage you to attend one of our online information sessions to find out more.
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021, 12:10 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre followed by networking, Ingkarni Wardli Atrium
Are you interested in a career in one of the most technologically advance industries in the world? Meet and network with recruiters from BAE Systems, Naval Group Australia and ASC over pizza!
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021, 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Location: Online
This information session is open to pre-penultimate and penultimate undergraduate/postgraduate female students who are interested in applying for the scholarship and internship. The session will explain both the Women's Internship and Scholarship, and the Women in Digital Internship and Scholarship opportunities.
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun - Sun, 11 Jul 2021
- Location: 28 Leigh Street Gallery, Adelaide
Spirit of Place explores South Australian contemporary Aboriginal architecture, landscape architecture and placemaking. The collection of works represents the diversity of design responses to South Australia’s rich Aboriginal cultures.
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2021, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Online via Zoom
This is a session specially designed for overseas Chinese students. Hear from recruitment experts about the top tips and key information for job applications in China, interview strategies and what mistakes you should avoid in the application process.
- Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021
- Location: Virtual
The Fishbowl Challenge is a 6-month intensive venture-building program and competition for young university entrepreneurs. Participants work in international teams with students across the globe to build tech-based social ventures. Applications close 1 July 2021.
- Date: Thu, 27 - Fri, 28 May 2021
- Location: Online, 9.30am - 12.30pm each day
High-Performance Computing (HPC) allows you to accomplish your analysis faster by using many parallel CPUs and huge amounts of memory simultaneously.
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2021, 4:00 pm
- Location: Australian Institute for Machine Learning, The University of Adelaide, Lot Fourteen l Cnr North Terrace & Frome Road
Register for your chance to hear in-person from members of AIML, including a presentation of the world-class work they do at the Institute – research which you could be part of in the future!