Events: Computer Science
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019, 5:45 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide Convention Centre, Room L1, North Terrace Adelaide
30 October: As a valued graduate of the Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences (ECMS), you are invited to join for a drink and hear from the Director of our new Centre for Sustainable Planetary and Space Resources (CSPSR), Associate Professor John Culton III, followed by a sneak peek of our student final year showcase, Ingenuity.
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: AHMS Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus
29 October: University of Adelaide students have an exclusive opportunity to see Dr Karl live when he comes to campus to present 'Great Moments in Engineering' - register today!
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Scott Theatre Lecture Hall, The University of Adelaide
The Indian Students Club—in collaboration with the University of Adelaide and Engineers Australia—is hosting a much-awaited event: Industry Night - Understanding SA & its Job Market. Speakers include the Vice-Chancellor, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and CEO’s of companies who will be sharing their incredible experience, speak about upcoming opportunities in South Australia and the do's and don'ts of what to do when looking for a job.
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: El Cheeky Flamingo, 40/33 Vardon Avenue Adelaide , South Australia , 5000
Thursday 12 September: Join a night of celebration with other early-career engineers and find out how you can dive headfirst into the engineering community.
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: TBC, North Terrace Campus, University of Adelaide
Thursday 5 September: The microgravity environment is a new frontier for discovery and innovation. Learn how science in space will affect life on Earth.
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Level 2 meeting room
Monday 12 August, 1-3pm: Looking to improve your CV? Struggling to communicate your research skills in a CV? Curious about the different between academic and non-academic CVs? Join us for an interactive panel discussion to discuss everything CV.
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: S111, School of Mechanical Engineering
An exciting opportunity brought to you by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) - Adelaide section. Hear fromWing Commander Fernando Gonzalez, Director Export Coordination Unit on Monday 5 August.
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Eleanor Harrald Building Lecture Theatre, Lot Fourteen (Cnr Frome Rd and Nth Tce, Adelaide)
Thursday, 15 August: Developments in AI will disrupt the economy and the world in ways not seen since the industrial revolution. To celebrate National Science Week, join us for a discussion on the ethics of Artificial Intelligence in Australia.
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019, 5:30 pm
- Location: Chapman Lecture Theatre, Engineering Nth
Friday 2 August, 5.30pm: Come along to the Adelaide University Postgraduate Society AGM, help improve the life of postgrads on campus and, of course, get some free food!