Events: Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: TBC, North Terrace Campus, University of Adelaide
Thursday 5 September: The microgravity environment is a new frontier for discovery and innovation. Learn how science in space will affect life on Earth.
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Level 2 meeting room
Monday 12 August, 1-3pm: Looking to improve your CV? Struggling to communicate your research skills in a CV? Curious about the different between academic and non-academic CVs? Join us for an interactive panel discussion to discuss everything CV.
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: S111, School of Mechanical Engineering
An exciting opportunity brought to you by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) - Adelaide section. Hear fromWing Commander Fernando Gonzalez, Director Export Coordination Unit on Monday 5 August.
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Eleanor Harrald Building Lecture Theatre, Lot Fourteen (Cnr Frome Rd and Nth Tce, Adelaide)
Thursday, 15 August: Developments in AI will disrupt the economy and the world in ways not seen since the industrial revolution. To celebrate National Science Week, join us for a discussion on the ethics of Artificial Intelligence in Australia.
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Building
Calling all undergraduates! Join us as we celebrate the fantastic research being conducted at the Institute for Photonics and Advanced Sensing (IPAS), where we use the power of light to make the world a healthier, wealthier and better place, Thursday 8 August - registration includes free pizza!
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019, 5:30 pm
- Location: Chapman Lecture Theatre, Engineering Nth
Friday 2 August, 5.30pm: Come along to the Adelaide University Postgraduate Society AGM, help improve the life of postgrads on campus and, of course, get some free food!
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019, 11:00 am
- Location: Room G07, Engineering Maths Building
Tuesday 16 July, 11am: The ARC Centre of Excellence for Mathematical and Statistical Frontiers (ACEMS) is delighted to host Anthony Lee, Senior Lecturer in Statistical Science, University of Bristol, and Director of the Data Science at Scale Programme at the Alan Turing Institute for this one-off tutorial style seminar.
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019, 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre
Don't miss the opportunity to hear from, and cheer on our very own talented PhD students as they present their thesis in just 3 minutes! When: 18 July. Don't forget to register for this free event.
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019, 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Chapman Lecture Theatre, Engineering Nth: N158
Marc Lyell from Frazer-Nash Consultancy will be on campus 2 July to deliver Project Management training over the course of three sessions specifically designed for Engineering PhD students. Don't forget to register.