- Date: Tue, 26, 9:00 am - Wed, 27 Nov 2019, 3:00 pm
- Location: Room S111, Engineering South, North Terrace
26-27 November: The Australian Institute for Machine Learning (AIML) invites you to a free two-day workshop with Dr Ernest Fokoué, Professor of Statistics at Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Thursday 31 October: Celebrating tomorrow’s technology leaders, Ingenuity 2019 showcases the dynamic world and real life applications of engineering, computer and mathematical sciences.
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs, Level 2
17 October: Current students and early career researchers will provide three minute insights into their research and experiences, there will be plenty of time for networking over free food and drink, and there will be a chance to tour many of the optics laboratories in both the Institute for Photonics and Advanced Sensing (IPAS). RSVP essential by 15 October.
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 6:00 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre 1022, enter from ground floor
15 October: Julian Raxworthy will discuss ideas from his book “Overgrown”. A reconsideration of the garden and a call to landscape architects to consider both planting and the elements of time and maintenance
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 5:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: University of Adelaide Health & Medical Sciences Building, 4 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Tuesday 15 October: Missing in Action – Public debate and its contribution to Australia's policy directions with Rear Admiral the Honourable Kevin Scarce.
- Date: Fri, 18 - Sat, 19 Oct 2019
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre
18-19 October: Prof Leon van Schaik, guest lecture at DRC Colloquim, followed by speaker presentations on Saturday.
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019, 8:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Location: Santos Lecture Theatre, The University of Adelaide
You're invited to attend a full-day workshop run by the Centre for Asian and Middle Eastern Architecture (CAMEA) titled Nature and Culture in Early Modernity: New Approaches to Landscape History.
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G04 Lecture Theatre
4 October: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Colloidal-nano transport in porous media: Laboratory and multi-scale physics and technologies with Prof Pavel Bedrikovetski.
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Scott Theatre Lecture Hall, The University of Adelaide
The Indian Students Club—in collaboration with the University of Adelaide and Engineers Australia—is hosting a much-awaited event: Industry Night - Understanding SA & its Job Market. Speakers include the Vice-Chancellor, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and CEO’s of companies who will be sharing their incredible experience, speak about upcoming opportunities in South Australia and the do's and don'ts of what to do when looking for a job.
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019, 1:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: The Mezzanine - Hub Central, North Terrace Campus
Research Day is an annual opportunity for members of the SABE research community – both staff and research students – to share current research and innovation in the school with affiliates and stakeholders in the built environment professions, industry and government, as well as the wider University community.