- Date: Mon, 16 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
- Location: National Wine Centre, Adelaide
16-18 March: The Centre for Energy Technology at the University of Adelaide invites you to attend the second International Forum on Zero Carbon High Temperature Minerals Processing (HiTeMP-2), the leading global forum fostering the transformation of heavy industry towards net-zero CO2 emissions.
- Date: Mon, 10 - Thu, 13 Feb 2020
- Location: LG28, Lower Napier, North Terrace Campus
10-13 February: The Adelaide Power Systems Summer School (APSSS) 2020 has gathered prominent scientists from around the globe to teach the applications of various artificial intelligence techniques in power systems and smart grids engineering - expressions of interest close 10 November.
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G03 Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
7 February: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Photocatalytic water splitting for large-scale solar hydrogen production with Prof Kazunari Domen Research Initiative for Supra-Materials (RISM), Shinshu University, Prof The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: North Terrace Campus
6 February: A panel involving former NASA astronaut and University of Adelaide graduate Dr Andy Thomas AO will discuss opportunities in space, and how our next generations of young people can prepare for the future.
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan - Sun, 2 Feb 2020
- Location: TBC
31 January: Be part of the inaugural International Space University (ISU) Adelaide Conference 2020, bringing together ISU alumni and space industry and researchers from around the globe.
- Date: Mon, 9 - Tue, 10 Dec 2019
- Location: National Wine Centre, Exhibition Hall, Cnr Hackney Road and Botanic Road, Adelaide SA 5000
H2CS - Heat and Habitat in Cities Symposium, hosted by the School of Architecture and Built Environment, will bring international and national experts, policy makers, planners, designers and researchers to exchange knowledge, experience and expertise and to discuss and debate concrete ideas for planning, designing, developing and improving our cities.
- Date: Sat, 7 - Sun, 8 Dec 2019
- Location: Adelaide Convention Centre
7-8 December: The 2019 Australian VEX Robotics Competition Nationals will be taking place here in Adelaide, marking the culmination of the efforts of teams from all over Australia.
- Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019, 2:10 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Room LG28, Lower Napier Building
13 December: Dr Holly Krieger from the University of Cambridge will give the 2019 Mahler lecture in mathematics, "A tour of the Mandelbrot set".
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Ingkarni Wardli Atrium North Terrace campus
3 December: Join AustCyber and CSIRO Data61’s Ribit for a curated speed-networking focusing on connecting students and recent graduates to leading businesses from across the cyber sector.
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G04 LT, 1-2 pm
29 November: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Colloidal-nano transport in porous media: Upgrading production with safe technology in advanced-flow reactors for continuous manufacturing with Ms Alessandra Vizza, Reactor Technologies, France.