- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021
- Location: Online and on all UofA campuses, TBC
All members of the University community are invited to submit nominations. We will celebrate all eligible nominees through a collage of photographs*, and summaries of their contributions and personal attributes. These will be displayed online and printed for an IWD breakfast to be held on North Terrace, Roseworthy and Waite campuses on Friday 5 March 2021.
- Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Online
As part of the AMSI Summer School 2021, the Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI) in conjunction with The University of Adelaide are proud to host this free event which explores the opportunities – and challenges – facing statisticians and data scientists is the diversity of new data sources.
- Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020, 10:30 am
- Location: Online via Zoom
Join us online for a wrap up of 2020 at the Australian Institute for Machine Learning (AIML).
Cancelled: Dean's Research Seminar Series: Is the COVID-19 crisis an opportunity for agricultural manufacturing?
- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre, North Terrace, or join us online
26 Nov: Hear from visionary thought leaders about how we're 'Building Back Better' in agribusiness and manufacturing despite the impact of COVID-19.
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020, 8:00 pm
- Location: Online
Congratulations to all of the ECMS current researchers and alumni who are recognised as Australia's top space industry professionals or business in the Space Connect Australian Space Awards.
- Date: Thu, 12 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
- Location: Online and on campus
NAIDOC Week is held across Australia to celebrate the history, culture and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples from 8–15 November 2020.
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Online via Zoom webinar
27 October: Hear from three South Australian industry leaders as they share their personal journeys in becoming successful entrepreneurs, and their insights in to the future of South Australia’s innovation and commercialisation.
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: Explore our student projects online and on campus
27 October: Ingenuity, our annual interactive showcase of university student projects has gone virtual in 2020. Register now to explore the projects throughout the day on Tuesday 27 October.
- Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011
- Location: Hub Central
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Braggs Lecture Theatre & Zoom Video Conference
16 October: This Q&A event will give students the opportunity to ask four panellists wide ranging questions regarding their respective careers and experiences in cyber security.