Events: Latest News and Achievements
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019, 12:10 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Hub Central, North Terrace
Work experience related to your degree is a great way to demonstrate your passion for the industry and is regarded very favourably by employers.
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Santos Lecture Theatre, Level 1, Nexus 10 (10 Pulteney St)
10 October: Hear from recent graduates who will help answer all your questions and give an insight into the challenges of transitioning from university life to work life that you aren’t taught in lectures and - free pizza!
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019, 1:10 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Engineering South, S111 Teaching Room, Level 1
10 October: Heathgate is expanding its employment opportunities and team members will be on campus to speak and network with chemical engineering and geoscience students interested in paid work experience and developing their careers.
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Level 2 meeting room
Monday 12 August, 1-3pm: Looking to improve your CV? Struggling to communicate your research skills in a CV? Curious about the different between academic and non-academic CVs? Join us for an interactive panel discussion to discuss everything CV.
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: The Elephant British Pub, 1 Cinema Pl, Adelaide SA 5000
Do you want to meet senior engineers from over a dozen different companies? If yes, you should come to the upcoming networking event for civil engineering students on Tuesday 6 August, 6pm - 8pm at the Elephant British Pub.
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: S111, School of Mechanical Engineering
An exciting opportunity brought to you by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) - Adelaide section. Hear fromWing Commander Fernando Gonzalez, Director Export Coordination Unit on Monday 5 August.
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Building
Calling all undergraduates! Join us as we celebrate the fantastic research being conducted at the Institute for Photonics and Advanced Sensing (IPAS), where we use the power of light to make the world a healthier, wealthier and better place, Thursday 8 August - registration includes free pizza!
- Date: Mon, 5 - Fri, 9 Aug 2019
- Location: The Uni Loop (meet at the '200m post' on Mackinnon Parade)
Grab your running shoes and head along to the trials to represent ECMS in the annual VC Cup, a 4x800m running race through the university grounds.
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019, 7:00 am
- Location: Start: Victoria Park / Pakapakanthi, Wakefield Rd
Friday 9 August, 7am: Join the University of Adelaide's team and step up for South Australia's homeless. Register today.
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019, 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Chapman Lecture Theatre, Engineering Nth: N158
Marc Lyell from Frazer-Nash Consultancy will be on campus 2 July to deliver Project Management training over the course of three sessions specifically designed for Engineering PhD students. Don't forget to register.