Events: Mathematical Sciences
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: G030 lecture theatre, ground floor, Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences building, 4 North Terrace, Adelaide or via livestream on YouTube
Join our esteemed panel of doctors, scientists, and health leaders as they explore the future of modern health care, the rise of the machine, and fact versus fiction when it comes to artificial intelligence.
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Location: Online
If you are motivated by innovative and socially impactful work and inspired to become a Meteorologist, we encourage you to attend one of our online information sessions to find out more.
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021, 12:10 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre followed by networking and pizza, Ingkarni Wardli Atrium
Are you interested in a career in one of the most technologically advance industries in the world? Meet and network with recruiters from BAE Systems, Naval Group Australia and ASC over pizza!
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021, 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Location: Online
This information session is open to pre-penultimate and penultimate undergraduate/postgraduate female students who are interested in applying for the scholarship and internship. The session will explain both the Women's Internship and Scholarship, and the Women in Digital Internship and Scholarship opportunities.
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun - Sun, 11 Jul 2021
- Location: 28 Leigh Street Gallery, Adelaide
Spirit of Place explores South Australian contemporary Aboriginal architecture, landscape architecture and placemaking. The collection of works represents the diversity of design responses to South Australia’s rich Aboriginal cultures.
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2021, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Online via Zoom
This is a session specially designed for overseas Chinese students. Hear from recruitment experts about the top tips and key information for job applications in China, interview strategies and what mistakes you should avoid in the application process.
- Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021
- Location: Virtual
The Fishbowl Challenge is a 6-month intensive venture-building program and competition for young university entrepreneurs. Participants work in international teams with students across the globe to build tech-based social ventures. Applications close 1 July 2021.
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2021, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Level 7 Conference Room, Ingkarni Wardli, University of Adelaide
Brought to you by the Women in STEM Society (WiSTEMS), Adelaide University Maths Society (AUMS) and the ARC Centre of Excellence for Mathematics and Statistical Frontiers (ACEMS), you'll hear from and meet some incredible women in Mathematics.