Events: Mechanical Engineering
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021, 5:15 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: The Den @ The King’s Head, 357 King William St Adelaide, SA, 5000
The Young Water Professionals of the SA AWA Branch are delighted to invite you to their last 2021 SA Sundowner Series to hear from Matt Lama about Water and Space. In this talk, we'll discuss the role that space can play in the conservation of our precious resource and what the future might look like as a result.
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Level 2 Seminar Room 214, The Braggs Building
Please join us for an evening celebrating the great work being undertaken in this field at the Institute for Photonics and Advanced Sensing (IPAS). Even if you don’t think optics and photonics is for you, please come along – you may be surprised! In any case we promise you will be inspired, have fun and be fed.
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide Convention Centre and online
Ingenuity is an interactive showcase of university student projects exploring real-life applications of architecture, engineering, computer and mathematical sciences. This year, SA's largest technology expo will be brought to you both face-to-face and virtually, letting you choose how you wish to explore this year's 300+ student projects!
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Engineers Australia, Level 11, 108 King William Street Adelaide
Join Young Engineers Australia for a series of public speaking workshops that are designed to boost your confidence and provide you with practical tools to excel your communication and leadership skills.
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide Convention Centre
Over the past 6 years, generationYOU has created a thriving community of millennials: students, graduates, young professionals, school leavers and dreamers, with one thing in common – a strong desire to unleash their potential at work (and in life)! Free tickets available – secure your place by 27 August.
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021
- Location: Multiple locations
This year, we will be wearing it purple under the theme ‘Start the Conversation, Keep it Going’. This is focused on the important and necessary conversations we have in our daily life; that centre around sexual orientation and gender identity. Here's how you can get involved.
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021, 1:10 pm
- Location: Napier G03 Lecture Theatre
At this information session you'll learn about the Top100 Leaders competition and how to ace it for yourself! Hear insider tips from past finalists and judges.
- Date: Tue, 14 - Thu, 16 Sep 2021
- Location: Online via Zoom
Building on the very successful Hydrogen Production Technologies (HyPT) Forum held in 2019, HyPT-2 will continue to explore, in depth, a range of current and emerging zero carbon emission (CO2-free) hydrogen production technologies.
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021, 1:10 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: Barr Smith South, Flentje Lecture Theatre
Hear the career journey's of actual employees and learn more about working with Rockwell Automation in Adelaide, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, making its customers more productive and the world more sustainable.
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021, 12:10 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre followed by networking, Ingkarni Wardli Atrium
Are you interested in a career in one of the most technologically advance industries in the world? Meet and network with recruiters from BAE Systems, Naval Group Australia and ASC over pizza!