Events: Mechanical Engineering
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021, 1:10 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: Barr Smith South, Flentje Lecture Theatre
Hear the career journey's of actual employees and learn more about working with Rockwell Automation in Adelaide, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, making its customers more productive and the world more sustainable.
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021, 12:10 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb Lecture Theatre followed by networking and pizza, Ingkarni Wardli Atrium
Are you interested in a career in one of the most technologically advance industries in the world? Meet and network with recruiters from BAE Systems, Naval Group Australia and ASC over pizza!
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021, 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Location: Online
This information session is open to pre-penultimate and penultimate undergraduate/postgraduate female students who are interested in applying for the scholarship and internship. The session will explain both the Women's Internship and Scholarship, and the Women in Digital Internship and Scholarship opportunities.
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun - Sun, 11 Jul 2021
- Location: 28 Leigh Street Gallery, Adelaide
Spirit of Place explores South Australian contemporary Aboriginal architecture, landscape architecture and placemaking. The collection of works represents the diversity of design responses to South Australia’s rich Aboriginal cultures.
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Hub Mezzanine, Hub Central
In this presentation Program Coordinator, Eric Fusil covers the program structure and career opportunities available to you.
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2021, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Online via Zoom
This is a session specially designed for overseas Chinese students. Hear from recruitment experts about the top tips and key information for job applications in China, interview strategies and what mistakes you should avoid in the application process.
- Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021
- Location: Virtual
The Fishbowl Challenge is a 6-month intensive venture-building program and competition for young university entrepreneurs. Participants work in international teams with students across the globe to build tech-based social ventures. Applications close 1 July 2021.
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2021, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: S112, School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Adelaide North Terrace campus
The American Institute of Astronautics and Aeronautics (AIAA) and the Australian Youth Aerospace Association (AYAA) have collaborated to bring a panel of young professionals prepared to share their industry experience.
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2021, 11:30 am
- Location: Hub Central
Staff and students are invited to come along to Hub Central, where there will be delicious goodies and the opportunity to take part in developing a paper chain-link display, a visual symbol of our solidarity with the LGBTQIA+ community.