Events: Mechanical Engineering
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Engineers Australia South Australia, Level 11, 108 King William Street, Adelaide 5000
24 September: Join Young Engineers Australia South Australia for an evening of professional relationship building with fellow engineers and industry leaders.
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: El Cheeky Flamingo, 40/33 Vardon Avenue Adelaide , South Australia , 5000
Thursday 12 September: Join a night of celebration with other early-career engineers and find out how you can dive headfirst into the engineering community.
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: TBC, North Terrace Campus, University of Adelaide
Thursday 5 September: The microgravity environment is a new frontier for discovery and innovation. Learn how science in space will affect life on Earth.
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Level 2 meeting room
Monday 12 August, 1-3pm: Looking to improve your CV? Struggling to communicate your research skills in a CV? Curious about the different between academic and non-academic CVs? Join us for an interactive panel discussion to discuss everything CV.
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019, 1:10 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Engineering North N132
Meet the ExxonMobil campus recruitment team (including UoA Grad!) and learn about the oil & gas industry, ExxonMobil’s Australian business and summer vacation program – what to expect, how to apply and what they look for - Friday 2 August.
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: S111, School of Mechanical Engineering
An exciting opportunity brought to you by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) - Adelaide section. Hear fromWing Commander Fernando Gonzalez, Director Export Coordination Unit on Monday 5 August.
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Eleanor Harrald Building Lecture Theatre, Lot Fourteen (Cnr Frome Rd and Nth Tce, Adelaide)
Thursday, 15 August: Developments in AI will disrupt the economy and the world in ways not seen since the industrial revolution. To celebrate National Science Week, join us for a discussion on the ethics of Artificial Intelligence in Australia.
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Building
Calling all undergraduates! Join us as we celebrate the fantastic research being conducted at the Institute for Photonics and Advanced Sensing (IPAS), where we use the power of light to make the world a healthier, wealthier and better place, Thursday 8 August - registration includes free pizza!
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019, 5:30 pm
- Location: Chapman Lecture Theatre, Engineering Nth
Friday 2 August, 5.30pm: Come along to the Adelaide University Postgraduate Society AGM, help improve the life of postgrads on campus and, of course, get some free food!