- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019, 12:10 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Hub Central, North Terrace
Work experience related to your degree is a great way to demonstrate your passion for the industry and is regarded very favourably by employers.
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Santos Lecture Theatre, Level 1, Nexus 10 (10 Pulteney St)
10 October: Hear from recent graduates who will help answer all your questions and give an insight into the challenges of transitioning from university life to work life that you aren’t taught in lectures and - free pizza!
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019, 1:10 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Engineering South, S111 Teaching Room, Level 1
10 October: Heathgate is expanding its employment opportunities and team members will be on campus to speak and network with chemical engineering and geoscience students interested in paid work experience and developing their careers.
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Scott Theatre Lecture Hall, The University of Adelaide
The Indian Students Club—in collaboration with the University of Adelaide and Engineers Australia—is hosting a much-awaited event: Industry Night - Understanding SA & its Job Market. Speakers include the Vice-Chancellor, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and CEO’s of companies who will be sharing their incredible experience, speak about upcoming opportunities in South Australia and the do's and don'ts of what to do when looking for a job.
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: El Cheeky Flamingo, 40/33 Vardon Avenue Adelaide , South Australia , 5000
Thursday 12 September: Join a night of celebration with other early-career engineers and find out how you can dive headfirst into the engineering community.
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Napier G04 Lecture Theatre
Thursday 5 September: The Bright Futures Society, in collaboration with the Adelaide University Young Alumni Committee are joining forces to present an insider event that will show you what it's like to transition from a student to working full time.
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Engineers Australia SA, 108 King William Street, Adelaide, SA
Calling all student and graduate engineers. Looking to take control of your career? Want to not only set goals, but start kicking them too?
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019, 8:50 am - 10:15 am
- Location: Adelaide CBD (more details provided to those who 'secure a spot')
Register your interest by Thursday 6 June: The Adelaide Delivery Centre is one of three major ICT Hubs of the Department of Health Services (DHS), and they are hosting an Insight Morning so that students in technical disciplines can learn more about the career options available in their business.
- Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019, 11:10 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Level 2, The Braggs Seminar Room
The Institute for Photonics and Advanced Sensing (IPAS) are very excited to welcome Dr Joanne Harrison, Lisa Stevens and Broderick Matthews from the Department of Defence Science and Technology (DST) to present the potential opportunities, employments and collaborations with DST.
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2019, 12:10 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Ingkarni Wardli
The University of Adelaide is offering undergraduate students studying Computer Science and Mathematical Sciences an opportunity to do an internship course for credit in Semester 2.