Events: Petroleum Engineering
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: Makerspace Adelaide (opposite the Bus Depot), 100 Franklin Street, Adelaide SA 5000
25 November: Come along to this FREE event and find out how open and digital production technologies are transforming manufacturing, with a special focus on how local production and circular economy approaches are being deployed in humanitarian responses to disasters.
2019 Luxton Memorial Lecture: Avoiding the winner's curse: How to manage Australia's energy transition
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
21 November: Dr Alex Wonhas, Chief System Design and Engineering Officer, the Australian Energy Market Operator will present the 2019 Luxton Memorial Lecture, "Avoiding the winner's curse: How to manage Australia's energy Transition”.
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Ambassadors Hotel, 107 King William Street, Adelaide 5000
Young Engineers Australia South Australia would like to invite you to their Annual Open Night to celebrate the successes in 2019 and showcase plans for the next year.
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Thursday 31 October: Celebrating tomorrow’s technology leaders, Ingenuity 2019 showcases the dynamic world and real life applications of engineering, computer and mathematical sciences.
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019, 5:45 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide Convention Centre, Room L1, North Terrace Adelaide
30 October: As a valued graduate of the Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences (ECMS), you are invited to join for a drink and hear from the Director of our new Centre for Sustainable Planetary and Space Resources (CSPSR), Associate Professor John Culton III, followed by a sneak peek of our student final year showcase, Ingenuity.
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: AHMS Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus
29 October: University of Adelaide students have an exclusive opportunity to see Dr Karl live when he comes to campus to present 'Great Moments in Engineering' - register today!
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019, 1:10 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Engineering South, S111 Teaching Room, Level 1
10 October: Heathgate is expanding its employment opportunities and team members will be on campus to speak and network with chemical engineering and geoscience students interested in paid work experience and developing their careers.
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G04 Lecture Theatre
4 October: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Colloidal-nano transport in porous media: Laboratory and multi-scale physics and technologies with Prof Pavel Bedrikovetski.
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Scott Theatre Lecture Hall, The University of Adelaide
The Indian Students Club—in collaboration with the University of Adelaide and Engineers Australia—is hosting a much-awaited event: Industry Night - Understanding SA & its Job Market. Speakers include the Vice-Chancellor, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and CEO’s of companies who will be sharing their incredible experience, speak about upcoming opportunities in South Australia and the do's and don'ts of what to do when looking for a job.
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Level 2 meeting room
Monday 12 August, 1-3pm: Looking to improve your CV? Struggling to communicate your research skills in a CV? Curious about the different between academic and non-academic CVs? Join us for an interactive panel discussion to discuss everything CV.