Events: Work Opportunity
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2020, 12:10 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Online via Zoom
21 May: Tune into the Career Services Employer Webinar on Thursday for 2021 Graduate opportunities with Resolution Systems.
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020, 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Location: Horace Lamb, North Terrace
23 April: This interactive workshop will simulate a real life assessment centre which is often the final stage of the recruitment process.
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar - Fri, 3 Apr 2020
- Location: Online
Register for one of four webcasts to find out more about applying to the Rio Tinto 2021 Graduate Program.
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020, 11:10 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Nexus 10, North Terrace
26 March: This session is an interactive, hands-on development workshop intended to maximise your LinkedIn profile.
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020, 10:10 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Johnson, North Terrace
24 March: Students will learn skills skills to perform well in interviews as well as how to sell themselves to employers.
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020, 9:10 am - 10:00 am
- Location: Engineering North, North Terrace
12 March: This seminar will guide students through the second stage of the recruitment process - applying for graduate jobs.
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Hughes, North Terrace
Want to stand out at Careers Expo? This 1-hour presentation will provide insights and advice on how to prepare for Careers Expo, what to expect and how you can make the most out of the event.
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020, 10:10 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Napier 102 (Note: change of venue)
10 March: This specifically tailored ECMS workshop will guide you through the first stage of the recruitment process - sourcing graduate jobs.
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019, 1:10 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Engineering South, S111 Teaching Room, Level 1
10 October: Heathgate is expanding its employment opportunities and team members will be on campus to speak and network with chemical engineering and geoscience students interested in paid work experience and developing their careers.
- Date: Mon, 16 - Thu, 19 Sep 2019
- Location: Multiple
16-19 September: If you’ve almost completed your undergraduate course studies and still aren’t sure about your career, you can begin a Master of Teaching in 2020 and put yourself in contention for a long and rewarding career in education.