- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: North Terrace Campus
A panel involving former NASA astronaut and University of Adelaide graduate Dr Andy Thomas AO will discuss opportunities in space, and how our next generations of young people can prepare for the future.
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G03 Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
7 February: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Photocatalytic water splitting for large-scale solar hydrogen production with Prof Kazunari Domen Research Initiative for Supra-Materials (RISM), Shinshu University, Prof The University of Tokyo, Japan.
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Napier G03 lecture theatre
14 February: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Designing Nanostructured Electrocatalysts for Efficient and Selective Electrocatalytic and Photoelectrochemical Conversion of Energy and Chemicals with Prof Song Jin, USA.
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020, 4:45 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: The University of Adelaide, Engineering North building N158, Chapman Lecture Theatre.
17 February: In this presentation, potential engineering solutions for a safe vaccine development will be discussed to emphasis what chemical engineers could contribute to the fast vaccine development.
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: S111 Engineering South - note change of venue
Professor Rob Woodbury will be discussing the representation of parametric modeling and an architecture for and features of directly interactive design gallery systems that enable designer-directed rapid making, editing, saving and selecting designs, as well as expanding the resulting design spaces.
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Engineering South S112 Lecture Theatre
21 February: School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials Research Seminar - Methane pyrolysis: The third way for low CO2 hydrogen production with Professor Laurent Fulcheri, France.
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020, 2:10 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Kerr Grant Lecture Theatre, Physics Building
24 February: We would like to welcome Glenn Solomon, Associate Professor at the Joint Quantum Institute at the University of Maryland who will be discussing semiconductor quantum materials.