Experiences for Secondary Students
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences hosts and supports a range of events and initiatives designed to educate, engage and inspire students throughout their high school journey.
Demonstrating the diversity of our degrees and career opportunities within the fields of engineering, computer science and mathematics, our events and initiatives have been established to:
- encourage students to consider a university education
- help prepare students to make informed decisions when choosing their school subjects and future careers and inspire students to pursue maths and science education pathways
- ensure that students have access to high quality education and every opportunity to reach their full potential
- broaden students' options and opportunities to study within the tertiary education sector
- support teachers with their professional development needs.
- Upcoming University Events
- Upcoming External Events and Opportunities
Year 12 Holiday Tuition Program
The University of Adelaide's Professional and Continuing Education's (PCE) Year 12 Holiday Tuition Program offers subject preparation, revision and study assist courses designed to help year 12 students across a range of SACE Stage 2 subjects including Mathematical Studies, Specialist Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Expert teachers help students revise and consolidate knowledge in the subject, seek answers for specific queries and assist students to gain confidence in their studies. Program teachers also provide invaluable study skill and technique tips specific to the subject area.
For more information, contact PCE on (08) 8313 4777 or visit the website.