Are your students interested in studying engineering, computer science and mathematics?
Discover useful information, resources and initiatives that can be incorporated into the classroom.
- ECMS Essentials
Explore the diverse range of undergraduate degrees available, degree entry requirements/prerequisites and university application advice. Find out more about ECMS essentials.
- Events and Workshops
For upcoming events, visit the ECMS Events Calendar.
- Resources and Useful Links
The following organisations, institutions and initiatives provide a comprehensive source of information and resources for primary and high school teachers in science, mathematics and technology-related fields.
- Degree Finder
- Alternative Pathways to Engineering (website)
- Alternative Pathways to Engineering (PDF flyer)
- Computer Science for High Schools (CS4HS)
- Computer Science Education Research Group (CSER)
- CSER Digital Technologies Teacher MOOCs
- Hour of Code information session
- Open Day
- Information for Teachers and Careers Counsellors
- Year 12 Tuition Courses
- Mathematical Association of SA (MASA)
- South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC)
- South Australian Science Teachers Association (SASTA)
- ABC - The Surfing Scientist
- Australian Association of Mathematics Teachers Inc (AAMT)
- Engineers Australia
- Engineers Australia - EngQuest
- Scientists and Mathematicians in Schools
- Maths and Stats via email
- Re-Engineering Australia Foundation