Health, Safety and Wellbeing
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is committed to providing and maintaining the highest possible standard of health, safety and wellbeing for its employees and students while they are at work.
It is also the responsibility of each employee and student to take reasonable care to protect his/her own safety including:
- protecting their own health and safety and avoid adversely affecting the health and safety of any other person
- reporting any incident or hazards at work to their manager/supervisor and the University
- carrying out their roles and responsibilities as detailed in the health and safety policy and processes
- obeying any reasonable instruction aimed at protecting their health and safety while at work
- using any equipment provided to protect their health and safety while at work
- assist in the identification of hazards, the assessment of risks and the implementation of risk control measures.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all HSW enquiries.