If you have any questions at all relating to the School of Mechanical Engineering, don't hesitate to ask - we're here to help.
Assistance for current and commencing students
Are you a current or commencing student? Our Ask ECMS team is available for any questions you have regarding your degree—from enrolment and practical experience, to degree checks and credit transfers. You can also access online resources, including study plans and forms.
If your question relates to a specific matter, you can contact the relevant School of Mechanical Engineering staff member directly. Our key contacts are:
- Dr Cristian Birzer - Deputy Head of School
- Monica Dinan - School Business Manager
- Associate Professor Maziar Arjomandi - Director of Research
- Associate Professor Steven Grainger - Director Learning and Teaching
- Associate Professor Paul Grimshaw - Director of Engagement
Contact details for all staff members are listed in the academic and professional staff directory.
For general enquiries, please contact the School of Mechanical Engineering’s office.