Martin Clinds - Casual Mechanical Engineering Support - Superloop Adelaide 500
Martin Blinds are looking for Mechanical Engineering students to assist in their yearly install/manufacture of acoustic sound proofing for the Pit Pavilion at the SUPERLOOP Adelaide 500 race (previously Clipsal 500 V8).
The position is available starting on the 29th of January over 2-3 weeks in January/February 2019.
About the position:
- casual position paid at award rate
- work on construction site at the Adelaide 500 race
- installation of acoustic sound proofing for the Pit Pavilion
- physically demanding role.
We are looking for motivated workers who have:
- ability to work well in teams
- can listen and follow instructions of a supervisor
- can work productively and effectively without direct supervision.
Previous on-site experience and experience using power-tools are a benefit. Applications must have:
- White Card (this can be attained via online course)
Application Close: 25 Jan 2019