10th University Scholars Leadership Symposium - 1-7 August -
Humanitarian Affairs Asia and the Government of Malaysia is looking for Outstanding Student Leaders to attend the 10th University Scholars Leadership Symposium 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from August 1 to 7.
We are looking for Student Leaders with the following qualities:
1. Student Leaders who are passionate about social change.
2. Student Leaders who are an active global citizen.
3. Student Leaders who are well-versed in current affairs and appreciate cultural
The 10th USLS will be our largest gathering of like-minded Young Leaders from more than 100 countries. The electrifying atmosphere at the USLS will ignite your passion for humanity, drive you to step out of your comfort zone, and set your heart on greater causes. It will challenge you to live a life as a servant leader with passion, persistence, patience and purpose.
More importantly, it will kindle the flame of humanity deep within you.
For more information about this unique global opportunity and the registration fee, please send your enquiries to our Global Partnership Associate Mr. Stuart Kirkwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.universityscholars.org.uk.
Before applying, do watch a short video documentation of the USLS and decide if you would like to be part of this Global Movement in Social Change. Click here.
Deadline to apply: Monday 10 June, 11:59pm
How to apply:
- Read through the website very carefully. All applicants are required to consider their work-study-life balance and whether they can 100% commit to attending this Symposium.
- Prepare a 1-2 page resume, clearly outlining your leadership role(s), and/or active involvement in extra-curricular/volunteer activities on humanitarianism. As well as a passport sized photo.
- Email Stuart with the subject heading — Application: 10th University Scholars Leadership Symposium.
(Stuart Kirkwood, Global Partnership Associate for Australia, email@example.com)
- In no more than 150 words, please state your motivation to attend this Symposium and how it would benefit your career goals.
- Attach your resume and ID photo.
For more information, visit: http://www.universityscholars.org.uk/