Academic Teaching Support - Casual Work Opportunities in ECMS
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 2 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing Monday 29 July.
To submit an Expression of Interest for casual work opportunities, please apply to the relevant campaign:
- ENG Courses
- Australian School of Petroleum
- School of Chemical Engineering
- School of Civil, Environmental & Mining Engineering
- School of Computer Science
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Mechanical Engineering
As a minimum requirement applicants will need to be enrolled in either an Honours or Master’s degree or above. Alternatively they may be enrolled in their final year of the Bachelor Engineering Honours degree.
Exceptions to the above can be made with industry or prior teaching experience. See the relevant campaign for more information.
Please note: If you would like to apply for multiple campaigns, you will be required to submit a separate expression of interest for each one via the relevant link.
Applications close: Sunday 16 June, 11:55pm